Sketches

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Watercan

On artisjokkens blog ( click here: "watercan") his latest design for a multi usable watercan was shown, which will undoubtedly result in a revolution in gardening. I inserted his artist impression below.

But you still have to fill it and walk around.

This led me to this design for an improved version, which I show here for patent application: a multi-usable static watercan.
No need to move it around anymore!

Just put them wherever you want flowers, they will sprout from the can, and you never have to walk the garden to water the plants anymore.

That's called progress, Folks!


Artisjokkens version.

7 comments:

LuTi said...

wonderful! And so funny ! I am very pleased you developed this new version, that's save even more time!
Thanks , Rene, due to this super invention I have have very very good day today !

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flo said...

Is this tool really useful in Netherlands ? ;D

and what about this one ?

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=869534multiparaplu.jpg

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks Ludek, for giving me the inspiration for the drawing.
Florence, I like that umbrella, ou will need that one when you stand under Ludeks watercan!

201169 said...

i love this drawing sooo much! it looks like a tarot card! so nicely done!!!

Rene Fijten said...

You saw that well, tarot cards were my inspiration, esp. those of Ellis Nadler.