Sketches

Monday 23 March 2015

Postcards

An unexpected surprise, at least one that I had forgotten about.
I recieved a box with 100 postcards from 65 Urban sketchers. A beautiful set in a nice box. With all my favourite sketchers: Rob Carey, Lapin, Florian, Inma, Liz Steel, James Hobbs and so on.
And one of my drawings was in it: the drawing I made in 2009 of the Flatiron building in New York.
They asked for permission of course, but that was more than half a year ago.
It's by the same publisher as the Urban Sketchers book, Quarry Books.
ISBN 978-1-63159-021-4.

2 comments:

RobCarey said...

A very fun set of post cards, yes! I gave mine as a gift to my daughter who loves to send them to her friends.

Rene Fijten said...

I had forgotten about it. And yes I received postcards as well, will send them around.